Spotted

ID Bronco

Uhm....

34C1466B-2CCA-4DEB-9277-12C343282767_zpsncrnl2fa.jpg

I love it! I want the sled deck, I am in the market for one if anyone has one available. There are 1000 of those trucks (at least very similar) here in Idaho. Every "extreme" snowmobile owner has one.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Did the FJ40 ever really come in that configuration or did somebody do some incredibly clean body work. That thing is AWESOME!!!

Could be an FJ43, but they are very hard to come by, if someone built that, it looks to be great work!

Edit...
Looking over the internet, it could be an ICON, the rear wheel placement looks too far back for a stock FJ, however it's not anything that can't be changes.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Did the FJ40 ever really come in that configuration or did somebody do some incredibly clean body work. That thing is AWESOME!!!

Custom built, might be one Proffitts did, I'll ask Jeremiah this evening :D

Toyota did offer the FJ43 (not in the NA market) which looks like this:

VID_43-big.jpg

However, the one pictured has a much longer wheelbase, similar to the ICON FJ43 but not their fame or body.

Cool rig, thinking it belongs to Sean form the Helicopter place.

theferg

DD for Life
I'm thinking it's a Bandeirante body. The Bandi came in a medium wheelbase and the rear axle/rear wheels were placed further rearward than the J43/44.

Either way, sweet rig.

Last edited:

theferg

DD for Life
Actually looks like the Bandi have some extra body lines and different side window configurations. Doesn't seem to be a Bandi body.

Last edited:

Bart

Custom built, might be one Proffitts did, I'll ask Jeremiah this evening :D

Toyota did offer the FJ43 (not in the NA market) which looks like this:

However, the one pictured has a much longer wheelbase, similar to the ICON FJ43 but not their fame or body.

Cool rig, thinking it belongs to Sean form the Helicopter place.

Thanks, either way I absolutely love it.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I also know the current owner of that truck. He lived around the corner from me here in La Verkin until he moved up north about a month ago. A seriously cool truck with tons of room in the back seat.

n1v3kt

View attachment 93467 sweet d90 in Provo todayView attachment 93468 and sweet jk on i15 in orem on Sunday

Ah yes, that D90 would be my neighbor's. That thing is a beast, but last time we were out his lockers wouldn't engage : / After a few weeks of intermittent relay/fuse tests etc (the rover dealer in utah has been a horrible experience in the past, so, been @ it ourselves), looks like it needs a new alternator. He's got one on order and we're gonna get it installed when we get a free weekend.

Coco

Here is a couple I have spotted within the last couple days

This cherokee looked to have the trail list on the back window, and has an RR4W sticker on the hatch

Also spotted the SAS'd White '05 body style Tacoma today, but he was behind me, so no pic.

Paging Bryson :D Man this is a sweet buggy.