Spotted

rholbrook

This was at Mt Carmel Junction the other day.

Isnt it an AMC wagon? This is really what SteveSixString needs.
F91BDB09-4027-4D8E-AF23-BB6DB29FD06D.jpg

Pile of parts

Yeah, well, I'm old. Just glad the I figured out the link thingy. Now if one of you tech savvy young guys would put the music to the video of Nathaniel, we'd have something. Sorry again, back to the spotted thread.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
So the story on the Dodge is this; John Stockton had it built in '94. It is a P pumped 12V with an NV4500. It was then sold to a guy in St. George who put 300k miles on it then it sat for a few years and a coworker then picked it up for a couple grand.

The rear bench is a lie flat custom van setup, probably for delivering the Mail man.

Imagine the position Dodge might be in had they offered this Truck from the factory.

Box Rocket

bored
Spotted this cool LX450 up in Woodland last week. pretty nicely built. Looked like OME suspension, slee sliders, ARB front, 4x4Labs/Ironpig? rear bumper, Baja rack.

there was also a rusty 1gen Toy pickup at the cabin next door to my inlaws cabin where we were staying up above Woodland. It had this cool Factory brush guard. I've never seen one of these. I've been shopping for a 1st gen truck for my boys and I might try to talk them out of the brush guard.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I spotted a 4 door jk brute pickup in Cedar today. It had a 6.4 motor and a pretty decent bed. I'll post the pic later.

NO DO IT NOW

I love Brutes. So sexy. If I had the money, I'd seriously consider dropping my smelly Toyota for a Brute. Especially this one.

92098-main-300.jpg

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
AEV was right behind my group on Porcupine rim last year at EJS. Those Brutes are about perfect for everything I do. If I could swing a way to pay for one, I would get one in a heart beat.