Spotted

That dually is something else. Find me a trail that has that much clearance on the sides but needs that much width and that much gas, and won't thrash those silly nerf bars within an inch of their lives.

I shouldn't be so judgemental of other guys' trucks, but that's just silly.

Its a chase truck for a desert race team (which one slips my mind) I've seen it at a couple BITD races.

STAG

On my grind
128EE601-3001-4DFF-B258-48968949F28D_zpsdfein54f.jpg

AD7669D3-BE56-4C95-A956-5EB79792703E_zpsscwmiew9.jpg

smfulle

That little CJ2A is awesome! It is one of the very rare "lefty" 2a's where the spare tire, normally located on the right side, is located on the driver's side and the top bow pockets are moved to the right side. Cool! I also love the top, home made from some sort of vintage car! There were not very many of theze lefty jeeps made, serial numbers 176061 thru 185769 in 1948.

ricsrx

That little CJ2A is awesome! It is one of the very rare "lefty" 2a's where the spare tire, normally located on the right side, is located on the driver's side and the top bow pockets are moved to the right side. Cool! I also love the top, home made from some sort of vintage car! There were not very many of theze lefty jeeps made, serial numbers 176061 thru 185769 in 1948.

thanks for the info, i knew it just looked cool and thought i better post some pics

Bart

In my mind i think the high hood CJ3B is one of the uglier jeeps, but in my heart i am strangely attracted to them. And twins like that, wow!

I agree fully, except for the attraction part. I do like seeing them around though, especially as a set of twins.