Spotted

My brothers BJ70 with cable lockers and a 3.4 turbo diesel showed up today from Japan. Pretty sweet.

c6b7d726849e31f77577df0fddcf8e9f.jpg

Nice body lift and the side dump exhaust looks super easy to smash on a rock and not able to pass inspection in most states. But good luck to him!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Spotted a charcoal FZJ80 today on I-215 N and the I-80 W interchange. It had a tire carrier with a Trasharoo and black maxtrax boards. It was hauling pretty good. I was in my 4Runner cruising along and it zipped past me. Who was it?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Spotted a charcoal FZJ80 today on I-215 N and the I-80 W interchange. It had a tire carrier with a Trasharoo and black maxtrax boards. It was hauling pretty good. I was in my 4Runner cruising along and it zipped past me. Who was it?

Sure it wasn't a 100 Series? I was in that area yesterday

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
You were in that area on Friday around noon? Yours was the first one that came to mind, especially since I thought I saw some sort of decal with numbers or something similar I think. But in your pictures it looks a bit different.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
It could've been yours, it was the first one to come to mind and maybe I didn't get a good look to see if it was a 100 series.