Northern Utah Start planning -- Saturday, March 15th -- "Last wheel before baby" run!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Looking forward to seeing everybody. It'll be nice to get out of the house for a few hours and get some fresh air.

Troop92

10 am Saturday?

Yeah yeah, man. Updated the first post, but here's the info again --

When: Saturday, March 15th
Where: Old Ward Canyon above Bountiful

Time: 10am meet @ B staging area

There's plenty of parking if you trailer a rig. Come on out, gonna be awesome.

Last edited:

crawler dude12

Hey, I'm kinda new to the forum and off-roading. I don't have a rig and was wondering if I can make it out, could I ride along with someone?

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Zerkalo, I think last time a few people met up at the Gas station at the base of the mountain to ride up. For anyone that doesn't know where it is I think you could meet up with them there. I can meet you there if you like then you can follow me up, I don't know what the actual coordinates are, I could probably google it for you in a bit.

Edit: google map coordinates are 40.895689, -111.84494

Crawler, I think we should have a few open spots for passengers if you want to come along. I'm sure I'll have a spare seat if you want to join.

Last edited:

Troop92

Zerkalo, I think last time a few people met up at the Gas station at the base of the mountain to ride up. For anyone that doesn't know where it is I think you could meet up with them there. I can meet you there if you like then you can follow me up, I don't know what the actual coordinates are, I could probably google it for you in a bit.

Edit: google map coordinates are 40.895689, -111.84494

Crawler, I think we should have a few open spots for passengers if you want to come along. I'm sure I'll have a spare seat if you want to join.

What Maldito means by gas stations are the Chevron/Exxon at the intersection of 500 W and 400 N in Bountiful. From there you drive west on 400 N up to the staging/parking area. Again, here's a map.....

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.89...num=1&t=h&z=16

I'm going to be at the staging/parking area at 10am. As for the ride along -- Crawler, you're more than welcome to jump in with me. Maldito isn't half bad either. ;)

Last edited:

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
You're probably a safer bet....I've been accused of not having a 'safety switch' and a tad reckless :D