Summit Run May 12th

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Thanks Mike it was a great run, I never got to meet you though.

It was my wifes second time going with me in the two years we've been married and, she had a blast. She said everyone seemed really nice and, helpfull. :D She said that my Samurai was the ugliest rig there. -_- (which is true).

Rattlesnake was great got to Con and chickend out of getting winched up the Nest. My wife was scared of Radiater rapids after seeing some rigs get tippy and, also hitting there axles on the little fin in the middle. But we made it and, once we got pasted it she said that was it we made it. :p

So thanks guy's and, gals for a great run.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Thanks Mike, Nice to meet you finally.

I had a good time. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my constant attack on every social group I could change the subject to ;)

yakinaked

It was fun to put some faces to some names on this trip, thanks for putting it together Mike. So who brought those cowboys that decided to start blazing their own trails at WW anyway? The ones that thought that all the rigs going up WW were "no fun" because "wunce ya build 'em up thart big it jurst aint no fun no more, what with thur bein' no challenge no more".

yakinaked

I don't remember a 4Runner with them, I don't think they were there for the "Summit Run", looked like maybe just some locals. Those kind of dudes blazing off the trails are the ones that give hippies their ammo to get trails shut down for all of us.

Meat_

Banned
...my Samurai was the ugliest rig there...
Hardly, I can generally claim that honor. Glad she had fun, you should have done the nest
Thanks Mike, Nice to meet you finally.

I had a good time. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my constant attack on every social group I could change the subject to ;)
You were only half the prick you seem to be....
it was nice to see cody and seth and meat and etc.
Back at ya. We were halfway up Con before I noticed that you had snuck off. -_-
So who brought those cowboys that decided to start blazing their own trails at WW anyway? The ones that thought that all the rigs going up WW were "no fun" because "wunce ya build 'em up thart big it jurst aint no fun no more, what with thur bein' no challenge no more".
The hardest thing to upgrade is the idiot behind the wheel.
I don't remember a 4Runner with them, I don't think they were there for the "Summit Run", looked like maybe just some locals. Those kind of dudes blazing off the trails are the ones that give hippies their ammo to get trails shut down for all of us.
There were a ton of people out there who weren't on the Summit run... I didn't see anyone with us doing anything naughty.
...Couldn't believe you guys talked Kami into winching up the Eagles nest :cool:
It really wasn't that hard, she did well.

JPNGRL44

Unhealthy Obsession
It really wasn't that hard, she did well.

THANKS! I realized just this afternoon that I am going to have to do it again.... I forgot to have someone take a pic so that I could have proof for those who don't beleive that girls can wheel jeeps.

It was a ton of fun! And a pleasure to put faces to so many names ;) Everytime we go out with a big group I am amazed by how many awesome people there are in the four wheeling community!

Last edited:

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Very fun run (ok runs, meat and I did WW two more times). It really was nice to meet many new people ... RME, great place

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Looks like it was a good time. I got the Office Space "We're going to need you to come in on Saturday" routine at work, so I couldn't make it. Sucked. Next month though!

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Hardly, I can generally claim that honor. Glad she had fun, you should have done the nest.

Sorry, she did say "what is that" when she saw your rig. I told her I think it used to be a Blazer.:D

True I should have done the nest. Just worried about it stalling out and, not being able to help out whoever was winching me. Didn't want to mess someone elses winch up just so I can finish a trail. :-\

Another time I guess.

Meat_

Banned
Sorry, she did say "what is that" when she saw your rig. I told her I think it used to be a Blazer.:D

True I should have done the nest. Just worried about it stalling out and, not being able to help out whoever was winching me. Didn't want to mess someone elses winch up just so I can finish a trail. :-\

Another time I guess.

I could have just hooked a strap to you and drove the rest of the trail with you in tow ;)

crawler12

THANKS! I realized just this afternoon that I am going to have to do it again.... I forgot to have someone take a pic so that I could have proof for those who don't beleive that girls can wheel jeeps.

It was a ton of fun! And a pleasure to put faces to so many names ;) Everytime we go out with a big group I am amazed by how many awesome people there are in the four wheeling community!

I think I have a couple pics of you goin up the nest.