notajeep

Just me
Keep your mom happy:

ProphetTattoo.jpg

:rofl:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've got my own artwork on my upper left arm. I'm willing to bet that 98% of the people I know have no idea that I have it there because I never show it off. It's for me, not everybody else.

But that's just me. :D

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and I assume I'll get lambasted for this as well. If you can't spell 'tattoo', you probably should be looking at spending your money on something a little more important. ;)

SnowdOUT

Original Image, had to be modified for the ink

I am so sorry to tell you that if the "artist" that put that on you told you that it had to be modified to translate to a tattoo, you got screwed. Any decent artist worth the ink in his/her gun could have made your tat look alomst exactly like the original art. Next time, check out the Big Deluxe shop on about 700 S. and State. Mike there did a rockin' job on my pin-up. If I had a pic of it, I'd post it.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and I assume I'll get lambasted for this as well. If you can't spell 'tattoo', you probably should be looking at spending your money on something a little more important. ;)

You know, i sat there and looked at it, and it didn't look right. But didnt feel like going and getting the dictionary. So my bad, i know how to spell tattoo now, as well as many other words.

jesse

Masshole
My tattoo is down on my leg and after a few months I kindof started forgetting that I even have it. I thought about getting a tattoo and had been in shops with my friends when they got theirs but could never decide on one that I liked. But one of my best friends had an ankle band of like waves going around and I always really liked it but I wanted something original so I ended up getting a celtic knot pattern off of one of my other friends belts. I agree with them saying to not get something you can't cover up unless you considering a career as a tattoo artist.
l_5edfaceecce3feb3280fe1daf8925009.jpg

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Hambone, those are some good looking tattoos you posted up,looks like the artist did a really good job.

And good rule elliptic toy, much like the one posted toward the middle of the thread of putting the picture on the wall.