The new one after the burning

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
After mine burned to the ground (I'll show a pic of the old and new for those that missed it) I replaced it with a 392 in Sarge Green. This thing is a beast. It's almost scary fast when trying to accelerate around a corner. I absolutely love it! It's the XR model so it comes with 35" tires and 4.56 gears.

I'm heading for Moab over the 4th so I'll get to try it out. I think I'll stick to the easier trails until I get used to it.

It feels good to have a Jeep again. I know mine only burned down a week ago but I've really missed having a Jeep in the garage. I think I'll keep it stock for a little while. I know, I know, famous last words :)

IMG_20240620_175318.jpg
20240613_124422.jpg

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Jealous! Great color 😜.

I’d love to complete the collection with a 392 after the Gladiator is paid off 😂.

What motor was in the blue one? 2.0?

Medsker

What's the availability on these? I like that one. Can you share ballpark price?

LHM had three. Two black new ones for 96,000 each or this used one for 84,000. It only had 3180 miles on it at purchase and has never been off-road. I absolutely love it! I wish the insurance would pick up the doors and top I have in my garage from my old one so I can get this one naked :cool:

02SE

LHM had three. Two black new ones for 96,000 each or this used one for 84,000. It only had 3180 miles on it at purchase and has never been off-road. I absolutely love it! I wish the insurance would pick up the doors and top I have in my garage from my old one so I can get this one naked :cool:
That's a great color on your Jeep.

I like black. I have three black vehicles. But it would drive me crazy trying to keep the black paint on a trail vehicle looking good. The dark blue on my 4Runner is bad enough. Then I think about the fact I have a four year old 4Runner with 4700 miles, and a Jeep which is double the price probably wouldn't get driven anymore than the 4Runner...

Maybe I'll just be content to keep my rarely driven 4Runner.

Congrats again on your very nice Jeep.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Is $96k msrp or is there a dealer markup?

Medsker

I didn't see any dealer mark-up but I wasn't specifically looking for it. Since the used one I bought was only $12,000 cheaper I would assume no mark-up but that's just an assumption.