The NEXT dirt bike?

D

Deleted member 12904

Steadmans in tootle has them if you want to check them out. Idk that I would buy from them though.

rholbrook

When you come home with it stop by and show it to me. One thing to keep in the back of your head is it is heavier than a KTM/Husky but you do get more for your money with the Beta and they sure are pretty. I have to remember you ride a WR right now so it will feel like a feather compared to that

Tonkaman

When you come home with it stop by and show it to me. One thing to keep in the back of your head is it is heavier than a KTM/Husky but you do get more for your money with the Beta and they sure are pretty. I have to remember you ride a WR right now so it will feel like a feather compared to that

My beta isn't heavier.... just saying[emoji6]

Blackhalo

Hey guys,
New member here, I'm looking at buying a new 250 xc or possibly a 350 xcf. Still undecided on which, but think I've narrowed it down to those two. Any recommendations for a ktm dealer in Utah/Idaho?

jentzschman

LOL, when I come home with it :) I know, I am scared I will.... Ya, they are heavier, but only slightly. The 2018 Models are ~10.6 lbs lighter then the 2017 making them right on par or lighter then the KTM.

But, even if I get a 16 or 17, the oil injection alone makes the few extra lbs more then worth it to me.

That is one reason I want this bike; keep the WR for dual sport and have a featherweight to play with on the trails. :D

Watching vids on the beta 300 or (even the KTM) always has me wondering how those 300's have so much low grunt.. as good or better then a thumper (depending on who you talk to I guess)

D

Deleted member 12904

Watching vids on the beta 300 or (even the KTM) always has me wondering how those 300's have so much low grunt.. as good or better then a thumper (depending on who you talk to I guess)

You can come ride my 300 and see how you like it.

D

Deleted member 12904

That would be amazing. I am always off work at 330 and my days off vary each week however. So whenevers good for you let me know and we can work something out

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

do you still have my number? I'm mostly available weekends but I'm in town some weekdays so just hit me up if you have time to come out.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I recommend anywhere but Edge Powersports in Draper. I have never been as disappointed that I give a chunk of money to someone as I was with them.

Escape motorsports in Provo doesn't have a very good service or parts department but their sales guys have always been straight forward with me and I have never had them go "talk to a manager" about price. I'll buy the rest of my bikes from them.

Hey guys,
New member here, I'm looking at buying a new 250 xc or possibly a 350 xcf. Still undecided on which, but think I've narrowed it down to those two. Any recommendations for a ktm dealer in Utah/Idaho?

Cascadia

Undecided
Hey guys,
I bought my 350 from the Edge. I bought my 300 from Escape. Both were super easy to deal with. The edge actually let me come in on a Saturday and work in the shop and swap all my parts over from one bike to the other with their tools. Brian gave me some pointers and was super awesome. He'll get my business again just for being so accommodating.

Last edited: