The NEXT dirt bike?

Blackhalo

I recommend anywhere but Edge Powersports in Draper. I have never been as disappointed that I give a chunk of money to someone as I was with them.

Escape motorsports in Provo doesn't have a very good service or parts department but their sales guys have always been straight forward with me and I have never had them go "talk to a manager" about price. I'll buy the rest of my bikes from them.

Thanks a bunch for the replies, now I'm starting to look into a 2018 Beta 250 :/

Going to see if I can find a 2017 250 XC this weekend at the dealers that were suggested, up to now i'm not seeing any regular XC's left.

Also, I'm new to Utah. Do guys here ride together at all? This is my first time owning a Dirt Bike, lots of street/road racing experience so it'll be a change for me.

Tonkaman

Thanks a bunch for the replies, now I'm starting to look into a 2018 Beta 250 :/

Going to see if I can find a 2017 250 XC this weekend at the dealers that were suggested, up to now i'm not seeing any regular XC's left.

Also, I'm new to Utah. Do guys here ride together at all? This is my first time owning a Dirt Bike, lots of street/road racing experience so it'll be a change for me.

Lots of us on here ride together, just post up an invitation