To Damn close to home

offroaddave

It's just one term!
So..... Me and the wife put the kid to sleep tonight @ 8:00 (bedtime), Went out for a smoke
and the sunset police are parked out front putting our neighbors (43y.o.) son in there car.
I'm thinking traffic warrants. But my wife thinks he's a little strange so look what I found.

Name: LEE, BRIAN RICHARD
Arrest Date: 12/17/2007
Agency: KAYSVILLE PD
Housing Unit: Intake

Disruption of School Activities Davis County Justice Court $587.00
Bondable
DISORDERLY CONDUCT Davis County Justice Court $312.00
Bondable
CRIMINAL TRESPASS Davis County Justice Court $587.00
Bondable
LEWDNESS Davis County Justice Court $587.00
Bondable
VOYEURISM Davis County Justice Court $587.00
Bondable

Please discuss before he's back out and dead.:mad2: Couldn't seem to link Davis Countys site very well.

http://www.daviscountyutah.gov/sher...nt_inmate_roster/default.cfm#booking200710890

Attachments

• F'N piece Of Sh!t.jpg
    F'N piece Of Sh!t.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
offroaddave said:
VOYEURISM Davis County Justice Court $587.00 Bondable

worthless.gif

:eek:

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
You're in luck. I looked when you posted this, he's not a regestered sex offender. However, the state is slow to post info on that sight.

X

XT Utah

Glad they caught him. He's freaky looking.

Maybe while he's in jail he can hook up with Lori Lyn Gresham. I think they'd make a cute couple

Last edited by a moderator:

offroaddave

It's just one term!
That's frightening. Have you done a check on all registered sex offenders in your county? I wonder if if he was prosecuted on that voyeurism charge and how that ended.

Always doing checks there.:mad2:

You're in luck. I looked when you posted this, he's not a regestered sex offender. However, the state is slow to post info on that sight.

Heard on the news on knrs that he'd been arrested for this in weber county already, and WILL NOT be put on the sex offender list.:mad2:
I'll let everyone know when he's out.
This sh!t pisses me off the cops do there job and some judge let's them out.

X

XT Utah

and while we're at it, check out Betty Delfonso. I bet she's get freaky with ya once it's "lights out!" in cell block D.

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Story made the Davis Standard Examiner to day. He went through sex offender treatment but does'nt have have to register?:confused:
No charges filed yet. Hopefully that means the prosecuter is taking a good hard look at this.

teknodestrukto

He has priors that are all misdemeanors that don't require registry. I met him after he did the same thing at North Ridge H.S. Another reason for teachers to be packin' heat;)

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
not to high jack this thread... but did you notice every law you break in davis country comes with a $587 fine... I was in paying a speeding ticket and heard some guy getting charged $587 for going down a street posted as closed and only local residents allowed...

guess davis county needs sh@# load of more money