Today I Want This....

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Talked to the owner. Supposedly locked up doing 40 down some road. No holes in the block. I guess two different shops looked at it and both said the engine is bad. Car is supposed to be perfect other than that. All the comparable cars are going for around $40k. Carl, talk me out of this!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Talked to the owner. Supposedly locked up doing 40 down some road. No holes in the block. I guess two different shops looked at it and both said the engine is bad. Car is supposed to be perfect other than that. All the comparable cars are going for around $40k. Carl, talk me out of this!

Not me. I'm pretty sure a C7 would be a riot. 😁

02SE

Well, I'm not "Carl", but earlier this year I was seriously considering a manual trans C7, then I started hearing more about what the ownership experience is like. I looked at a Corvette forum, and found those guys are absolutely obsessed. Then this was posted on another website I belong to.

1000004152.jpg

I'm not sure I'm ready for that...

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well, I'm not "Carl", but earlier this year I was seriously considering a manual trans C7, then I started hearing more about what the ownership experience is like. I looked at a Corvette forum, and found those guys are absolutely obsessed. Then this was posted on another website I belong to.

View attachment 173235

I'm not sure I'm ready for that...
Carl does NOT have the legs for those shorts.