Today I Want This....

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
After your years of loyal XJ ownership you have a YJ for 10 minutes and suddenly XJ’s suck? HOW DARE YOU???

FIFY.
It is apart of my 12 step program of XJ Anonymous to help keep fellow offroaders from falling into the glorious traps that XJs are. My YJ has lots of parts on it that were on the XJ. That's is probably the reason I have not seen my first duck yet.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Most of our F550s are a between 4.88 and 5.38 rear gears, they still do 70-80 just fine.

Newer ones sure.
If it's a manual with the ⁶ speed ZF maaaybe but if it's an auto those 2000s were a crossover year it could have the old crummy ER40D 4 speed or the 4r100 4 speed and with the 7.3 it will have 4.88s (5.38s where only in gassers that year) and those tiny tires it's not going to love anything above 70. That's like 3500 rpm. I still think it would be rad for around town!

Coco

Parking lot in Mesquite. What a cool, unique rig. I have questions…

View attachment 176522
View attachment 176523
View attachment 176524View attachment 176525
If thats interior snorkels, thats gotta be loud AF right by your ears. I wouldn't have guessed dually until you showed the photos of the rear duals. I was just going to say big tire slicks, but hankook dynapros aren't slicks. I definitely have more questions look at all the photos, but man that is cool!