Today I Want This....

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If thats interior snorkels, thats gotta be loud AF right by your ears. I wouldn't have guessed dually until you showed the photos of the rear duals. I was just going to say big tire slicks, but hankook dynapros aren't slicks. I definitely have more questions look at all the photos, but man that is cool!
That has to be some kind of air box and yeah imagine the whiny noises from turbo(s). Yikes!

The_Lobbster

If thats interior snorkels, thats gotta be loud AF right by your ears. I wouldn't have guessed dually until you showed the photos of the rear duals. I was just going to say big tire slicks, but hankook dynapros aren't slicks. I definitely have more questions look at all the photos, but man that is cool!
I’m pretty sure that’s an aftermarket AC or heater box. Still seems odd to me how it’s piped.

The_Lobbster

If that's what it is then I'm sad. I wanted it to be some great monster intercooler thing.
I’m slightly wondering if it’s built to be some sort of hot shot truck. I saw a similar single cab short bed narrow dually recently that was built specifically to tow a 5th wheel car hauler. I can’t imagine it being comfortable to drive long distance, but it does have an extended range tank….