mesha

By endurance we conquer
1657742373208.jpeg

Shadow systems tool chest. 😎

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Hyundai is the undisputed king of automotive design right now with everything from the stunning Ioniq 5, to the clean crisp Sonata, and the practical but fun Veloster. They released their N Vision 74 concept today. A hydrogen hybrid EV concept designed to give you all the benefits of an EV and the range of liquid fuel all packaged in what is probably the most exciting concept I've seen from any manufacturer in years.

I doubt that this will ever get built, but if they do something even remotely similar, they can take my money.

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_10.jpg

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_15.jpg

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_28.jpg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hyundai is the undisputed king of automotive design right now with everything from the stunning Ioniq 5, to the clean crisp Sonata, and the practical but fun Veloster. They released their N Vision 74 concept today. A hydrogen hybrid EV concept designed to give you all the benefits of an EV and the range of liquid fuel all packaged in what is probably the most exciting concept I've seen from any manufacturer in years.

I doubt that this will ever get built, but if they do something even remotely similar, they can take my money.

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_10.jpg

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_15.jpg

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_28.jpg
That does look pretty rad. It's got a solid DeLorean feel to it. The wing is too much, though.