Today I Want This....

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
What is that behind the jeep in the second pic?
An old Cherokee Chief.

For what is into it, that is actually semi reasonably priced. You probably couldn't build that rig for less than that if you were giving any consideration for the value of your time.
I think paying more than $10k for something with a welded diff is weird. I’m also not into paying that much for a stock t-case but regardless you are right, it will likely sell for that price.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Who hacked @Stephen 's log in? This can't be a legitimate want from him because we all know its way too mainstream of a brand for the real Stephen.

Do I need to worry about my account? Has the whole site been taken over? WE NEED ANSWERS! We are under attack!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!
nnnnnate, thank you for your comment. Acura is an exciting brand offering serious performance at a competitive price. Visit your #localacuradealer today to find out more!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Love me some Acura goodness. My wife’s TSX was such a fun car and even my little Integra was entertaining to drive.

I’d like to make a TSX sketch kart (tubed out car) one day

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I read that this is the last year of challengers as we know them. With mine for a few minutes in 2021 it was fun to have something loud and obnoxious to zip around in. I would buy another (loud, obnoxious vehicle) at some point but it wasn't the right time and my bank account agreed. That Acura would fit nicely in this category I think.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

The_Lobbster

Raise you

I was expecting RHD, but dang that’s gorgeous 😍

Edit: upon closer inspection, I think that has to be a VIN swapped vehicle. If it is, I wouldn’t touch that thing with a 10’ pole 😂

Edit Edit: found he posted that on expedition portal and it was taken down. Something’s fishy.

Last edited: