Today I Want This....

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Small backstory. I have a neighbor Lynn Miller, some of you may know of him. He builds some pretty sweet cars in a shop behind his house. He has a Shelby Cobra that lives in a trailer. I've lived here 18 years and seen it twice. First 5 years I lived here he was building a 67 Shelby Mustang. I've seen it a few times. Yesterday I followed him in it for about 4 miles down state street and into our neighborhood. I FREAKING WANT THAT CAR! It is mint. So this morning I looked up what a mint 67 Shelby fastback would run you. $175K is the cheapest one I could find!!!

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
Pics?
Small backstory. I have a neighbor Lynn Miller, some of you may know of him. He builds some pretty sweet cars in a shop behind his house. He has a Shelby Cobra that lives in a trailer. I've lived here 18 years and seen it twice. First 5 years I lived here he was building a 67 Shelby Mustang. I've seen it a few times. Yesterday I followed him in it for about 4 miles down state street and into our neighborhood. I FREAKING WANT THAT CAR! It is mint. So this morning I looked up what a mint 67 Shelby fastback would run you. $175K is the cheapest one I could find!!!