Northern Utah Toyota AF Run 10-11-14

MassLyrics

Sorry I didn't make it up there guys . I couldn't find my phone this morning to give the heads up . Had some family things that prevented me from making it . Look forward to hopefully meeting up and hitting some trails in the future . Hope everyone had a great trip .

dutchman

KI7KSV
No worries man. I ran into Spacecase at the top of Forest Lake. We headed down and ran Mineral Basin. Good day, beautiful weather and the canyon wasn't too crowded.

MassLyrics

Glad to hear Dutchman ! Sound like it was awesome .I pretty much felt like a turd because I couldn't make it . But the fam stuff kind of had to be done . Weather permitting I'm 110% going up there next weekend if you wanna hit it again .

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
hey dutchman, thanx for leading me up mineral basin and for the pull up that rock after smashing the corner of my bed.. :-\

stupid obstacle, not my day i guess.

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
it was just me and dutchman and it was the big step up with the drivers side door smasher rock. my front end pitched over to the passengers side and got hung up on a couple rocks, backed up to adjust and crunched the drivers corner under my tail light.. got a short video but nothing special, dutchman pulled me out after we turned off the camera.

dutchman

KI7KSV
hey dutchman, thanx for leading me up mineral basin and for the pull up that rock after smashing the corner of my bed.. :-\

stupid obstacle, not my day i guess.

No need for the thanks. Situations like that make me glad that I keep the strap with me. I should probably add some more recovery gear too.

What obstacle was that? And why are there no pics in this thread yet?

I took one picture the whole day. It's not easy hopping in and out with 3 yr old in tow.