Northern Utah Toyota AF Run 10-11-14

MassLyrics

Tryin' to get a group of Yotas together for a AF run 10-11-14 .. Down to run Mineral and Forest , anyone out there wanna go ??? So far .... just me . :D .. Not to discriminate !!.. you "JEEP" folk are more than welcome to join :)

Last edited:

MassLyrics

What time are you thinking about meeting at Tibble? Kevin, you can ride with me if you'd like (assuming I can make it).

I can do whatever works for everybody else. preferable Tibble at 930-10 .. i would like to make a day out of it . Lunch at at either Forest or top on Mineral . Then go hit the other of the two.

dutchman

KI7KSV
9:30-10ish at Tibble will work for me. If I've got my kid with me I'll only be running one of the trails. Hopefully I can get a babysitter so I can run them both.

shanostyle

New Guy Here in Provo. You guys have room for a Nissan Xterra Owner? Let me know. I was gonna go check out the Five Mile Pass, but my other buds flaked out. I should be able to mess around a little! Here is my truck.

Attachments

• IMG_1489 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_1489 (Copy).JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
So it's a Toyota gig, but jeeps are invited.....so we can pull you out of stucks?

Somebody had to say it.

dutchman

KI7KSV
New Guy Here in Provo. You guys have room for a Nissan Xterra Owner? Let me know. I was gonna go check out the Five Mile Pass, but my other buds flaked out. I should be able to mess around a little! Here is my truck.

I think you'd be fine on Forest Lake. Mineral Basin may be a challenge though.

So it's a Toyota gig, but jeeps are invited.....so we can pull you out of stucks?

Somebody had to say it.

I knew someone was going to! I don't discriminate on rigs, all are welcome!

Does this Saturday or next Saturday work best for people?

shanostyle

I think you'd be fine on Forest Lake. Mineral Basin may be a challenge though.

I knew someone was going to! I don't discriminate on rigs, all are welcome!

Does this Saturday or next Saturday work best for people?

Actually i did pretty decent on Mineral basin with my stock xterra. My stupid trailer hitch is about the only major deterrent once you get going through that bolder bed about half way up. There are a few washouts that could be interesting also.

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
feel a cold coming on, if i can fight that off i'm in. been fighting a couple issues with the yota but i got it finished up last night so i'm ready to get back on the trails.

dutchman

KI7KSV
Actually i did pretty decent on Mineral basin with my stock xterra. My stupid trailer hitch is about the only major deterrent once you get going through that bolder bed about half way up. There are a few washouts that could be interesting also.

I stand corrected!! Mineral beat up the skids on my '01 4runner pretty good.

feel a cold coming on, if i can fight that off i'm in. been fighting a couple issues with the yota but i got it finished up last night so i'm ready to get back on the trails.

Someone say yes or no on tomorrow so I know whether to get a baby sitter or not.

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
as long as i'm not in the hospital i will most likely be there. my rig was down for a few months, need to get it out and play!

you going nappy? i'm popping all kinds of drugs tryin to fight this off.

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Someone say yes or no on tomorrow so I know whether to get a baby sitter or not.

Get a baby sitter. I'm camping with the Scouts tonight @ 5MP. We'll be camping up Sunshine Canyon and then tomorrow we'll be playing on the RZR. Come crawl with us...:D