Northern Utah Toyota AF Run 10-11-14

dutchman

KI7KSV
Get a baby sitter. I'm camping with the Scouts tonight @ 5MP. We'll be camping up Sunshine Canyon and then tomorrow we'll be playing on the RZR. Come crawl with us...:D

Working on the babysitter part. The problem with your plan is that you're going to be at 5MP and this thread is for AF Canyon.

Where would people rather wheel?

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I need to bug bomb my house before I do my barrier spray. If my wife is up to it in the morning I may do it then and join. I don't care for 5 Mile though. So if the AF canyon run happens, I'm a maybe. It would only be a half day probably because I have a lot of work to do on my rc scaler course I wanted to finish up this weekend. I'll just keep looking on here and see what comes of this.

MassLyrics

New Guy Here in Provo. You guys have room for a Nissan Xterra Owner? Let me know. I was gonna go check out the Five Mile Pass, but my other buds flaked out. I should be able to mess around a little! Here is my truck.

i think you will be fine for both with a little spotting on Mineral .

MassLyrics

Awesome .. Tibble at 10 it is .. Do you have any RC crawlers or scalers ? thinking about bringing one with if anyone else has one and wants to mess around .