Toyota buggy build

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
do you have longs already? if not those treps will KILL your birfs.
Kelly won't make it to the trail before those 40's break something :rofl: ;)
I say run it and see what happeneds!
I <3 digs!

Last edited:

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
Still working on this thing! Here are a couple more pics.

black1.jpg

black2.jpg

black3.jpg

Cascadia

Undecided
That looks amazing. I think it looks good enough that I could send my 81 down there to you guys and I could bring it back home a 4 seater buggy. Wish you'd go for it.

sixstringsteve

Tyson, you could make yours a 4-seater easily, and still keep the body, and stay street legalish. Just cut out the rear window/firewall and turn it into a 4-runner. Wouldn't be hard at all. I'll bet chevycrew would do it for you for cheap.

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
well still workin on the bugs, but other than almost burning down the shop...:eek: I have got alot done and hope it will be out for winter on the rocks!:greg:
burpin the radiator
ty2.jpg

Panos and devin getting ready to burn in the parking lot!
ty3.jpg

Got Some of my panels done today from turnbow signs! They did an awesome job!!!!!! Thanks Chad!!!
ty1.jpg

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
well still workin on the bugs, but other than almost burning down the shop...:eek: I have got alot done and hope it will be out for winter on the rocks!:greg:
burpin the radiator
ty2.jpg

Panos and devin getting ready to burn in the parking lot!
ty3.jpg

Got Some of my panels done today from turnbow signs! They did an awesome job!!!!!! Thanks Chad!!!
ty1.jpg
The panels look absolutly amazing i like the old english toyota lettering. I like what youve done and glad its finally finished i hope you made it to WOTR

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
The panels look absolutly amazing i like the old english toyota lettering. I like what youve done and glad its finally finished i hope you made it to WOTR

Thanks Sparticus! But it still needs a lot of work. I hope i can pick up my hood and roof tonight:D It needs seat belts , antiwrap bar and floor in the cargo area.