Toyota buggy build

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
Well i went out to day to try out my rear driveline disconect. It was awesome it worked perfect, as for the new power steering resevoir.....Not so much.:eek:

fire.jpg

Well after putting out the four foot flames my hydro ram broke!!!! stupid thing crabtreed me on johns trail!!:rofl::rofl:

yz250_

Well i went out to day to try out my rear driveline disconect. It was awesome it worked perfect, as for the new power steering resevoir.....Not so much.:eek:

fire.jpg

Well after putting out the four foot flames my hydro ram broke!!!! stupid thing crabtreed me on johns trail!!:rofl::rofl:

you hadnt even made to johns trail "junior"

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
ok its been awhile..... I went and competed in werock in cedar city and decided my rig sucks in the steering dept. So now comes the marlin high pinion third with a detroit and 5:29s for the rear i am doing a Toyota E-locker with 5:29s, and disc brakes for the rear. I was welded front and rear and it is so hard on everything, also now i can use my cutting brakes to do each independent wheel. Anyways she is going under the knife for the next couple of weeks!

werock039.jpg

Elocker
http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae314/kungfufighter06/build2.jpg[/IMG
Marlin hp third
[IMG]http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae314/kungfufighter06/build.jpg
discs
build3.jpg

build4.jpg

Last edited:

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
Oh and after looking at the picture of you burping the radiator I started laughing about when B Lamb was Burping his radiator at WOTR
"first you build pressure then release it" :)

brandonlmb

brandonlmb
Kiss my A$$ both of you two. Hahaa that was funny. Too bad I had both of you for that moment that I will never be able to live down. Nick if you need a third with 5.29 and a Detroit new from yukon give me a call.

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
Holy crap! I had no idea that Toyota elockers were that much work to put in. Anyway it's done and ready to go under the buggy.
Like its that hard Nick :) anywho next time I come to St George I wanna bring my C1500 silverado "lowrider" down and have you tint the window's for me PM me a price:) I will throw some sticker's for your shop on it if you would like. Do you guy's have a maroon tint??? ive seen colored tint in the past what is your input. sorry for the thread Hijack lol but really i'm not sorry...

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
Like its that hard Nick :) anywho next time I come to St George I wanna bring my C1500 silverado "lowrider" down and have you tint the window's for me PM me a price:) I will throw some sticker's for your shop on it if you would like. Do you guy's have a maroon tint??? ive seen colored tint in the past what is your input. sorry for the thread Hijack lol but really i'm not sorry...
no maroon tint, thats old school they dont make it anymore. Just let me know when your coming down and we can hook it up!

sixstringsteve

Holy crap! I had no idea that Toyota elockers were that much work to put in. Anyway it's done and ready to go under the buggy.

I agree. The writeups make it sound like no big deal, but I thought it was a pain. I did three housing modifications, then I decided it'd just be better to buy a taco/4runner housing and not have any leaks and have it all fit from stock. If you're not using a factory wiring harness, I highly recommend the diagram on Low Range Offroad's elocker switch page.

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
I agree. The writeups make it sound like no big deal, but I thought it was a pain. I did three housing modifications, then I decided it'd just be better to buy a taco/4runner housing and not have any leaks and have it all fit from stock. If you're not using a factory wiring harness, I highly recommend the diagram on Low Range Offroad's elocker switch page.[/QUOTE

my friend cut the diff surface mounting ring out of a taco housing, and used it for a template. It is alot of work but it doesn't leak!
elocker.jpg

Last edited:

zukijames

Nick do you not have a truss tying your axle tubes together?
If not have you had any problem with the tubes twisting since the anti wrap /traction bar holds one tube and not the other?