Tread Lightly training

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Maybe if the people that are positive on attending this & making it happen just post up their schedules vs specific dates we can try to find a good fit later down the road... and then we can make a specific scheduled meeting for the group... once you pay $50 your space is locked in and if you can't make it a designated person would take your place.

This will only work if we also find out what the trainers potential schedules are, thats so we weed out propsed times that are a def "no fit" situation.

for instance.
Jinxspot (Ryan)
I work 9-5 M-F (could do training till 10PM on weekdays)
I have Sat and Sun off (could attend training all day)
I would like to do the class in Sept - Jan (within 50miles of SLC)

Questions:
Do you need to have your ownmaterials ahead of time?

What specific days are each of the trainers available?

Last edited:

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'd like to make a Google calendar, viewable/editable by anyone, so that we can all go in and plug ourselves into dates that work for us and for whoever ends up teaching. I can't figure it out, anybody know how to do that?

Ryan, I'm good with later in the year, too. September and October dates may be full for a lot of people on this short a notice. November/December/January are all pretty much wide open for me, assuming I'm not working.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I don't think the idea got fully dropped, but pretty sure it will have to be scheduled like 6 months in advance to get the appropriate people lined up, as well as the materials shipped & eager attendees locked in.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I did read this, it would be a great way to network with them and may help out with any additional quesitons.... I saved this to my calendar, but not sure if I can attend yet.

Tread Lightly Open House: 10/17/2012

Join Tread Lightly! as we celebrate our new national headquarters in the heart of Salt Lake City, Utah.

When: Wednesday October 17th, 2012
Time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Where: Tread Lightly! Headquarters
353 E. 400 S. Suite 100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111

Enjoy appetizers and drinks and learn more about Tread Lightly!'s programs and resources dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation in Utah and on a national level.

Friends and Family Welcome! Parking available behind the building.

For more information contact Dianne Olson at dianne@treadlightly.org or 801-627-0077 ext 13

RSVP's are appreciated by October 5th to dianne@treadlightly.org.

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?93127-Tread-Lightly-Open-House-10-17-2012

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
It doesn't have to be that far out, but like has been talked about, there needs to be a firm date with committed attendies and materials ordered from TL.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
How about March 9th 2013.

Reason being that it is after any of the hunting seasons, after year end holiday seasons, after WOTR in St George, after King of the Hammers, but before EJS 2013 and before the main warm wheeling season.

This would give people time to commit to a calendar day far in the future so they can plan around it, time to save and then dish out money for materials, get said materials shipped, get a location scheduled, get a TL trainer booked....yadayadayada

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'm booked until November. After that I'm mostly good. December 1st or 8th would work for me, but not both, I'll have to check my work schedule when I go back next week.