U4 2011 Winter Convention and Winter on the Rocks

Stripingears

I'm thinking they should take out Arrowhead and add Nasty Half in its place? ( No I'm not scared)
Or I guess just add Nasty Half. After doing Nasty Half a few times I think I've got that last climb figured out. We did Nasty half for SWCF and its just about the right length of trail for time allowed to get a few rigs thru in a decent time. IMO. (which doesnt mean %^&$ ).

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
Looking like another good WOTR

Lots of local and regional participation in the event. We picked up a few more big sponsors who are attending and bringing there customers. The website has been updated. Also I think in my general information I listed the dinners at 15.00 and I believe they are 18.00, Which one is right Del???????

I have had lots of people ask about a MILD scenic trail ride. So we will be putting together a stock vehicle run. Possible just a loop trail and sand dunes run.

Last edited:

del0075

Lots of local and regional participation in the event. We picked up a few more big sponsors who are attending and bringing there customers. The website has been updated. Also I think in my general information I listed the dinners at 15.00 and I believe they are 18.00, Which one is right Del???????

I have had lots of people ask about a MILD scenic trail ride. So we will be putting together a stock vehicle run. Possible just a loop trail and sand dunes run.

15.00 with the registration, or 18 without......

we will have the east rim trail as well

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
trail sign ups will be done at the event each morn. it will be a first come first served basis......

So what about those that pre registered? I thought the whole reason was to encourage people to sign up and save confusion. And what about clubs registering together for the same trail?
Why the change?

del0075

So what about those that pre registered? I thought the whole reason was to encourage people to sign up and save confusion. And what about clubs registering together for the same trail?
Why the change?

we didn't have that many that preregistered before we made the change, but we will work out what we have to, the whole reason is save some confusion, but the last couple years it hasn't, and it wasn't this year, we had some other people suggest to try it this way. so that is what we are doing, we think it will work out better for the fact people will show up at the fair grounds early, and that way we can hit the trails on time, only time will tell if it works out as hoped......... so that's why the change, so far all the feed back to this point has been in favor of it.......

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm thinking they should take out Arrowhead and add Nasty Half in its place? ( No I'm not scared)
Or I guess just add Nasty Half. After doing Nasty Half a few times I think I've got that last climb figured out. We did Nasty half for SWCF and its just about the right length of trail for time allowed to get a few rigs thru in a decent time. IMO. (which doesnt mean %^&$ ).

If guys would quit breaking their rigs....

(thanks again, BTW!!! Loved hearing the Buick spin the Boggers :D )