U4WDA winter convention 2004

ALF

SURE!?
marvin said:
Will have some pics for you today, even of the Astro van on the hill climb. Wish I could post some video of it because it was crazy!!
I'm gonna try to get them up today, Damn dial up is too slow so I might go into work and do it! :D

harkinoff

something to do...
Hickey said:
Workin is dumb. :( I would have LOVED to TUG O' War that fat ass Toilet. :hickey:

there should of been a few more of us fat ass guys get involved in that event :rolleyes: , we were just glad to get out of our rigs after the 2 hour wait to just get up to that part of the events ,next time I guess

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
harkinoff said:
there should of been a few more of us fat ass guys get involved in that event :rolleyes: , we were just glad to get out of our rigs after the 2 hour wait to just get up to that part of the events ,next time I guess
2 hour wait eh? ouch. Your rig would have made a nice match for the Tug O' Shawn. :D

harkinoff

something to do...
Hickey said:
2 hour wait eh? ouch. Your rig would have made a nice match for the Tug O' Shawn. :D

Na, I think Shawn would out pull my pile, but I think Johns Overweight 67 would of gave him a run, John had some serious frame breakage going on with his passenger side front I guess, the 396 is tearing up stuff I think.. He just got the drivers side fixed around the steering box area during his rebuild on the 396 a couple weeks back, another reason to just go tubular :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
grinch said:
Yep a good day it was....
And congradulations to kurt for his recent promotion.... Mr. prez....

Thanks Grinch!

It was alot of fun... tug-o-war was fun to watch, and watching Craig jump the Commando was great! Thanks to all those that came out... :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
damn i missed out! i chose work over this......(gotta keep my rig ya know?)

i think i congrated you Kurt at RL....but congrats again....

turned out my worked closed early, like noonish, i planned to go in from 11ish to 4ish..... stupid, stupid, stupid....

SRN invited me to go with him and be a judge on one of the courses too....GGGRRR :mad2:

hope ya'll had fun, looks fun....

crongrats to you too Shawn!

Caleb

cruiseroutfit said:
Thanks Grinch!

It was alot of fun... tug-o-war was fun to watch, and watching Craig jump the Commando was great! Thanks to all those that came out... :D

I'm a little lost :-\ so are you now the new U4WDA prez.? If so thats awesome, congrats...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
supergper said:
I'm a little lost :-\ so are you now the new U4WDA prez.? If so thats awesome, congrats...

I'm still a little lost myself... ;)

Todd Adams has been an excellent President over the past year, but his work and competition commitments are going to put him out of town alot more than he expected. I was made his replacement. Should be really exciting... :D

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
cruiseroutfit said:

Todd Adams has been an excellent President over the past year, but his work and competition commitments are going to put him out of town alot more than he expected. I was made his replacement. Should be really exciting... :D

We're all in big big trouble!

Just kididng Kurt:)

EZ

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
cruiseroutfit said:

Right on!! :cool: