U4WDA winter convention 2004

James K

NO, I'm always like this
cruiseroutfit said:
I'm still a little lost myself... ;)

Todd Adams has been an excellent President over the past year, but his work and competition commitments are going to put him out of town alot more than he expected. I was made his replacement. Should be really exciting... :D

congrats Kurt

marvin

ZINGER
cruiseroutfit said:
I'm still a little lost myself... ;)

Todd Adams has been an excellent President over the past year, but his work and competition commitments are going to put him out of town alot more than he expected. I was made his replacement. Should be really exciting... :D
:) Congrats and do not worry, you have a great team to back you up!!!!

It sure was fun even though I didnt make it all tha way and get to compete, but it sure was fun watching everyone else(next year)!

Congrats to Shawn Too! I'll get you next year! :p

ALF

SURE!?
SAMI said:
that red cherokee is Mariocherokee on here......
I think we had alot of people from RME show up. This was my first trip so it was nice to put some faces to names. And my ride in the rocklogic buggy on the hill climb was BAD :eek: Thanks for the ride. Great motivation to finish my project

grinch

inner city redneck
cruiseroutfit said:
Thanks Grinch!

It was alot of fun... tug-o-war was fun to watch, and watching Craig jump the Commando was great! Thanks to all those that came out... :D

No thanks needed.... If there is anything I can do to help out with the new calling let me know. Im almost done with school so I am going to have alot more time to donate to good causes...

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
alf4444 said:
I think we had alot of people from RME show up. This was my first trip so it was nice to put some faces to names. And my ride in the rocklogic buggy on the hill climb was BAD :eek: Thanks for the ride. Great motivation to finish my project

did you happen to see a grey/silver cherokee on 33"s, wrangler flares, spare tire carrier, red coils and such.......did you see this cherokee there? the guys name is Larry...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
in one of the pics, Carl is geting on Shawn! and it looks like someone else is getting on Carl! :eek:

:rofl:

ALF

SURE!?
SAMI said:
did you happen to see a grey/silver cherokee on 33"s, wrangler flares, spare tire carrier, red coils and such.......did you see this cherokee there? the guys name is Larry...
Can't really remember exactly I was on drool oreload. My mind was spinning with ideas on what to do to my wifes jeep. One thing I noticed was there weren't alot of full size rigs. One white chevy with a flatbed a full size blazer, Big Sarges Dodges and Harkinoffs sweet Scout So watch out guys your going down when I'm done.

grinch

inner city redneck
marvin said:
:) Congrats and do not worry, you have a great team to back you up!!!!

It sure was fun even though I didnt make it all tha way and get to compete, but it sure was fun watching everyone else(next year)!

Congrats to Shawn Too! I'll get you next year! :p

You have to keep your rig togeather first...... :D ;)

daynene

Winter Convention

co-owner here of the Astro Van,
My husband Ray built that with mostly spare parts we had around our house, except for one of the axles I believe the rear 12bolt that Jeepers offroad owed us.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
daynene said:
co-owner here of the Astro Van,
My husband Ray built that with mostly spare parts we had around our house, except for one of the axles I believe the rear 12bolt that Jeepers offroad owed us.

it's purty neat, saw it at Rock Logic the other day.....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Maverick said:
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
BWAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
BWAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHA
:rofl: :rofl:

It is kind've funny when you think about it... :D

BTW Brett... What items shall I include for our thursday meeting agenda?

cruiseroutfit said:
It is kind've funny when you think about it... :D

BTW Brett... What items shall I include for our thursday meeting agenda?

First off, hard core, strict implementation of Robert's Rules of Order.... :mad2:

jk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Snag the last few agenda's from the board list archives. I'll send you some I did back in the day too. Use those as examples and for a good format.

I'd try and at least touch on all the good stuff that you and EZ have been coming up with, in addition to recognition of new board members, Doug Miller Expo booth, safety training, LHM All Jeep Show, EJS booth, spring trail ride, summer convention, club involvement (meeting visit assignments), Promo events (like Autozone, DATC, cruize night - Hey, after the board meetings near LHM/A&W/KFC). Including a time for open discussion and new items is good too.

WoooHOOOOO!!!!! :p