Under cover fuzz

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Like you wouldn't believe. Imagine... maybe Fort Duchesne, but in the middle of f'ing NOTHING.

I'm going to murder someone up there, I swear it. :D Send victims. HAHA

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Stop whining and pay your dues....and don't expect to get off a ticket if you get pulled over by wyoming HP because they don't argue, they just hand you a ticket and walk away.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Trust me dude, you pull up behind me in a Toyota Corolla wearing your Village People cop uniform you just bought off of eBay and try to pull me over, I ain't stopping. I don't care how big you claim your gun is.

I think that PD's are asking for trouble using automobiles like this. They are not what society is use to seeing as a "standard" looking cop car. Someday somebody is going to shoot the Village People cop under the guise of self defense. And depending on the circumstance, they might just get away with it.

Until then, I get my "speed" fix with the train I drive. In my personal cars, I drive like an old lady.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
My wife drives an 04 Jeep Liberty as her unmarked car.. Complete with lights and sirens. It also doesn't have a back seat, because it has a large Tuff drawer that holds her shotgun, vest and other armory. Her other car, before she was rearended and totaled by a drunk 18 year old, was a Blazer with out of state plates. It's funny, the locals don't even know she's unmarked, because they pull her over frequently because her plates don't come up in the system when ran. When she had out of state plates, she was getting pulled over all the time.

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
I just saw a chevy impala sitting on 20"s tinted windows and cali plates with UCSD frame on it in murray at the gas station and out stepped to sheriffs there was no way in hell you would guess it was a cop car, crazy thank god i am that slow guy that is in no hurry to get anywhere:)

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
I just saw a chevy impala sitting on 20"s tinted windows and cali plates with UCSD frame on it in murray at the gas station and out stepped to sheriffs there was no way in hell you would guess it was a cop car, crazy thank god i am that slow guy that is in no hurry to get anywhere:)

You should meet the JSOG's in west valley, they have decked to the balls Charger SRT's, black on black, blacked out windows, NV plates, rolling on 18" Rockstars, met a few last year at a swat comp we were in. and these guys youd never think were cops the way they look.

piecesnparts

yeah... I would say there is no way I would pull over for an unmarked car with out of state plates. But when the sirens come on, well only god knows.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
You should meet the JSOG's in west valley, they have decked to the balls Charger SRT's, black on black, blacked out windows, NV plates, rolling on 18" Rockstars, met a few last year at a swat comp we were in. and these guys youd never think were cops the way they look.
I have no problem if those things are drug seizure cars but if I gotta pay for those things with my tax dollars I would be a little upset about that!

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
I have no problem if those things are drug seizure cars but if I gotta pay for those things with my tax dollars I would be a little upset about that!

ya dont know the details those guys kinda had the look of "me kill good" so i didnt say much to em.

snccoulter

www.coulters-inc.com
aparentally it is legal to have lights and a bage on your vehicle now if you are not a cop. there was just a case where a rich father wanted to make the deciptcon cop car for his son he was told no but he took it to court and won. he just cant have a city on it and cant use the lights. yah right show me a kid that would noto use them if he could.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
aparentally it is legal to have lights and a bage on your vehicle now if you are not a cop. there was just a case where a rich father wanted to make the deciptcon cop car for his son he was told no but he took it to court and won. he just cant have a city on it and cant use the lights. yah right show me a kid that would noto use them if he could.

care to provide a link to back that up?