Vehicle Detailing

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This is the one I use and really like. It's small and easy to pull around. I don't think there is one with more sucking power.

Get the upgraded orange hose. It's longer and more flexible.

I got the hose and vacuum from Home Depot if I remember right. Otherwise it was Lowes.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Linking into our cordless tool thread, does anyone have a cordless shop vac that they can recommend?

I bought a dewalt last week for the camper. They have a few different styles, mine is this one..

Obviously I bought it because I am already dewalt. Killed a couple batteries pretty quick, but does a good cleaning job.

STAG

On my grind
I ended up getting this vacuum and car kit. Still a 5.0 peak hp motor and small enough to be easy to carry and store. Even smaller than the other one ^

Used it for the first time tonight and I’m happy with it. Won’t suck a golf ball through a garden hose but it did a good job at the Jeep.

A445380F-FBBF-4403-AFEC-44A8D0A888A3.jpeg
2DB472A8-13B5-4FA8-AADE-DABF36241C60.jpeg

_______

I also used the “Chemical Guys” Butter Wet Wax today. Seems like a decent product and it smells nice. I don’t really have much experience to compare it with but I may look into getting a small power buffer to keep on top of any swirl marks.

Last edited:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
So as it turns out, I have a rotten habit of buying vehicles that are dirty. What do you guys use for cleaning carpets? I've tried many methods including just spot treatment with spray cleaners and a stiff brush all the way to removing the carpet from the vehicle and using the pressure washer (and cleaner and a stiff brush...)

The idea of an all-in-one shampoo machine sounds nice, but is the expense worth it? Recommendations?

Anybody have a shampoo machine they'd rent me?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
So as it turns out, I have a rotten habit of buying vehicles that are dirty. What do you guys use for cleaning carpets? I've tried many methods including just spot treatment with spray cleaners and a stiff brush all the way to removing the carpet from the vehicle and using the pressure washer (and cleaner and a stiff brush...)

The idea of an all-in-one shampoo machine sounds nice, but is the expense worth it? Recommendations?

Anybody have a shampoo machine they'd rent me?
I have a home carpet cleaner with a furniture attachment I've used with success on vehicle carpets in the past. You're welcome to rent it for free.ninety free.