Jeep webber carb

blazennova

Jeep didnt pass emmisions with the weber carb i jus installed this year...Is ther anyone out there that could help a jeep guy out. My jeep is a 82 with the inline six. I talked to a few people and they say it needs rejetting..Looking for a good place around the salt lake valley to do this for me..Thanks!:confused:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Which carb do you have? One is set up for street use and the other is offroad use. I'm not sure if the offroad one can be made to work or not. This is also why I always recommend using a MC 2100 carb. Better, cheaper, ect. Try to find a place with a scope that can just dial it in until it will pass.
One other thing to check, why exactly did if fail? Actual output or visual?

woodwrench

We used to do a lot of rejetting on the ole Weber carbs. We may have a set of jets kicking around. I always bought the jets from Fuel Injection specilist, I'm not sure if he still stocks them. We have the emissions dyno so we can dial in the old girl. Give us a call 801 713 3314 Teraflex Plus
Dennis

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
We used to do a lot of rejetting on the ole Weber carbs. We may have a set of jets kicking around. I always bought the jets from Fuel Injection specilist, I'm not sure if he still stocks them. We have the emissions dyno so we can dial in the old girl. Give us a call 801 713 3314 Teraflex Plus
Dennis

Good info. And about time you post up something! :D

blazennova

The CO measured 5.01 and the max you can have is 3.01 at 15mph.
The CO measured 3.81 and the max you can have is 2.91 at 25mph.

larrybenny

larrybenny
Time Dist. used to always carry these in stock. 8019736842 955 w 2900 s SLC. I ran a weber on my 258 straight six for awhile. Could get it to pass by jetting it down. But I went to the mc2100 carb with an hei dist. so it would run good on steep uphill angles. In fact I have 2 weber carbs, the 32dvg series that I would almost give away. these cost over 500.00 new.