What are you listening to?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
We are listening to a lot of Conan Gray at my house. Having a teenage daughter has given me the chance to experience music I wouldn't have otherwise listened to. It is fun to expand the type of music I listen to.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Kishi Bashi released a single last week in advance of his first new album in five years. Its certainly a departure from his older stuff, but this guy is so incredibly talented that I'm excited to hear the whole album (so much so I've already bought tickets to his Sept. 9th show :D):

ID Bronco

It was my son's birthday and he wanted to go to a concert.

So........Quiet Riot, Slaughter and Great White landed on his birthday.

The music was as expected and I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of vulgarity and bad language. I really like the kid singing for Great White now. 20240531_223929.jpgIMG_20240531_210604.jpg20240531_214557.jpg

Thursty

It was my son's birthday and he wanted to go to a concert.

So........Quiet Riot, Slaughter and Great White landed on his birthday.

The music was as expected and I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of vulgarity and bad language. I really like the kid singing for Great White now. View attachment 173371View attachment 173370View attachment 173369
I have a very fond memory of my 4 year old nephew asking his dad in his sweetest toddler voice while we were riding the truck “Dad, play Bang Your Head?” 😁