What did you work on Today; Home Edition

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I finally got this all but checked off my list. I’ve had the parts for a while but just needed to dig and assemble.

View attachment 173988View attachment 173989

Love it.
We have one, but it shared a line with our swamp cooler.. so now that we have a/c, it doesn't get hooked up.

You'll want to find a way to keep the water cool in the line.. so a small trickle of water or something that keeps fresh water coming though. otherwise, it gets HOT.

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Love it.
We have one, but it shared a line with our swamp cooler.. so now that we have a/c, it doesn't get hooked up.

You'll want to find a way to keep the water cool in the line.. so a small trickle of water or something that keeps fresh water coming though. otherwise, it gets HOT.
I’ve wondered about making the water drip a little, good idea! For now I just told the kids to run it for a few seconds when they haven’t used it for a while. It’s currently the new hotness so a plethora of kids keep rotating through which means it’s cold.

Corban_White

I am glad my wife does not get on here to see what she is missing out on when it comes to talented men that can do anything and everything. Its bad enough that once a year I have to explain that Marshall and Bryan really are not worth leaving me for. Corban, do you hire out for roofs?

If I did it would cost a lot more than a roofing company. I have not been having fun.

You're a better roofer than most professional roofers.

Don't look to close. If I did it over again it would be a lot better, but I hope to never do it again.