What happened to six states?

dieslcruserhead

Just wondering did it get "ugly" or was it something else? IMO you guys are too soft you need to hang out on Pirate a little more often :flipoff2: (oh wait, that doesn't exist here!) :rofl:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
dieslcruserhead said:
Just wondering did it get "ugly" or was it something else? IMO you guys are too soft you need to hang out on Pirate a little more often :flipoff2: (oh wait, that doesn't exist here!) :rofl:

out for review :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Greg said:
I was asked to remove it by the originator, so I did as requested. ;)

We already have one POR, no need for 2. ;)
Why didn't the originator just delete it? Or am I wrong in thinking that that was/is possible?

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
I think it was a very important thread. I often shop at six states for spicer parts. They are convenient and their prices seem good. It would not be worth it however if by shopping there I am putting my family at risk of home invasion robberys

bobdog said:
I think it was a very important thread. I often shop at six states for spicer parts. They are convenient and their prices seem good. It would not be worth it however if by shopping there I am putting my family at risk of home invasion robberys
+

I must have really missed something because this makes no sense to me at all :confused: Guess I should have followed the thread.

dieslcruserhead

WildYoats said:
WTH? Someone email me and tell me what this was all about.... :D I am curious in more ways than one..... ;)

That is just nonsense, also someone who works there said they'd never heard anything about it so for all I know it might not even be the place... But finally, what would the difference be between there or anywhere else there are bad people all over the place...

In the original thread I mentioned that I had heard a story from a fellow club member, someone broke into his house and held him and his family hostage while they cleaned out the place... Then several months later he went to Six States (I believe..!) to get a driveshaft made and sure enough it was the guy...

Regarding the thread, personally I like to know what's up with some places whether they have good customer service, who to ask for etc etc. That is why I asked where it went because I think it was helpful. And maybe it would motivate 6 states to maybe get a little better customer service?

My $.02

WildYoats

dieslcruserhead said:
That is just nonsense

WHAT is "just nonsense" about my comment??? Inquiring minds want to know, that's all man.... :rolleyes:

Now that you have enlightend me with a little of what may have occurred, yes, I will agree with you. THAT could have happened to anyone anywhere and it does everyday.

My.03! :D

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
My post was nonsense. I just got a laugh out of the last thread that started out as a complaint over some U bolts and then some one mentioned that someone worked there held up a family.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
dieslcruserhead said:

Nah, the person who created the thread wanted it removed.

*edit - Nevermind. Greg said it first. :eek:

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
I wanted it removed because I got a bunch of crap for not deleting it. People started flipping out, because people kept responding to it.

Then someone started picking a fight over the internet! Pretty lame if ya ask me! :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
tweakeyjeep said:
I wanted it removed because I got a bunch of crap for not deleting it. People started flipping out, because people kept responding to it.

Then someone started picking a fight over the internet! Pretty lame if ya ask me! :D

:rolleyes:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
tweakeyjeep said:
No one started picking a fight. You just read into a thread the wrong way :rolleyes:

Quit tweekin and relax,

I feel like takin a pee, is your jeep available ?

:rofl: :rofl:

richpblaze

Salt??????

tweakeyjeep said:

Are you done pounding salt yet??????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: