What is keeping you on the sidelines?

What needs to be done to get your involvment in land use issues?

• I want to help but I don't know how.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I doubt I have any skills you need.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I can't give you more than a couple hours a week.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I would rather give you money then work.

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
I hear alot of people saying that the FS does not listen to the local offroad groups, but i do not beleave that is true about them all. Just last weekend the Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers, a couple of hunters and a few greenies built about 260 feet of buck and pole fences for the Logan Forest service. they actually called us to see if we would come help and also said that it would be almost impossible if we were not there to help. i may not be the most active member but i am a member of the U4 and the Activities Director of the W.O.W. but if there is any fliers that the U4 wishes 4 me to pass out, or anything else i would be more than happy to pass them out at my work and school (Weber State).

Also the Datc 4x4 show has been moved to 9/15/2007, this year will be bigger and better than ever before and with your support there will be a large donation to the U4 and the Christmas Box House, and for those of you that dont know the U4 passed the Datc Show on to 2 clubs, The Big Horn 4x4 Club and the Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers