What made you realize you weren't young anymore?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
It’s the slow stand up to let the back settle for me.

And I’ve started watching tv on the couch.

And I’m not looking forward to hanging drywall with my brothers on Friday. That used to be fun times.

And I’d rather sit in a chair on my land and look around than get all the equipment ready to ride dirt bikes on it.

Thursty

When I worked for the Sheriff’s Office we would fight each other to get time off for the various hunts. I knew I was old when the new kids were fighting to get time off for ComiCon. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’ve excepted the fact I’m old because I don’t want to remove the running boards from the Jimmy. When I was younger they would’ve been removed before it even got on the trailer. 👴🏻

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
But... that statistic is said on the same radio that I hear ads for politicians telling me that they will be responsible with my money and care about me... so I don't believe it.

Ok, I looked it up. Just like any other statistic, you can get any answer you want by changing the variable a little. I found sources showing between 5.7%-70.4%

DAA

Supporting Member
Ok, I looked it up. Just like any other statistic, you can get any answer you want by changing the variable a little. I found sources showing between 5.7%-70.4%

Not even close here. But I know I'm old because when I think about what if, it's just one more DGAF.

- DAA