What made you realize you weren't young anymore?

RockChucker

Alright old guys, from another old guy, I'm gonna share something that may help all your eyes out. I had PRK done to my eyes around 2016 (I think, give or take a year) and two years ago I started to notice it degrading. Harder to read signs down the road... focusing close to far took a while along with a lot of blinking, etc... then, as I do, I go down rabbit holes and found that a good quality vitamin E should help improve and retain vision. Basically, I guess our eyeballs lose that flexibility and it's an even bigger problem with all the seed oil shit in everything now.

It took a few months of doing vitamin E every day (I'll look up the amount) and now I don't have those issues nearly as bad. It's been just over a year of really hitting the E hard. If I miss a day or two I notice... so I stay on it for the most part.

Hopefully it will help some of you other old farts.
Also interested. I had lasik done in 2017 and still good but if I can stave off issues would love to.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
What made you realize you weren't young anymore?

Me? Constant aches and pains that disrupt my sleep, ability to work and play.
Last night my son and I went up to see if we could find an elk for his limited entry permit. Last Saturday we had so many other people show up that the big boys left the area. Last night we were the only ones in the area and he got one, a 5x6 that wasn't as big as the one he saw Saturday but still a decent one. Lucky for me we got my son in law and my strongest grandson to come help haul it out. I realized once I picked up the pack that I am no longer a spring chicken. The pack was so heavy that it kept tipping me over. I was glad it was all downhill and not 5 miles away from the truck.