wheeling Moab 20 thru 26May09

thenag

We'll see you at 8:30 on Sat. at City Market.

We'll talk about getting my big pig on the pickle...

Nathan

johnw

Mem Day MOAB

This is our annual moab run for a small group of us from Utah. With the economy, most are opting out. This is open (and always has been) open to anyone who would like to join us.
Some of our favs: hells revenge, poison spider, golden spike, kane creek, pritchett canyon, area BFE.
at some point fam and kids show up, so its low stress.
i'll be at moab valley rv resort; moabvalleyrv.com. they don't have cabins left but have tent sites.
I'd love if some of the locals would like to join us and show us around.
ron

I'm new to RME and I will be in Moab over Memorial day. Unfortunately I have some work there and can' get away till Sat noon and have to leave monday pm. Sunday is completly open. I don't know yet whether we'll be in the camper or a motel, seems like the entire town of moab is booked! Sunday would be great for somthing slightly challenging (prittchet, Coyote canyon, or better yet something new. Since my rig is not posted here a brief descripstion:1980 datsun, 400 hp, dana 60's, atlas 4sp 4 link & coilovers. By the way a challenge is good, but a more mellow ride is ok too.
I would like join up with someone for a ride this weekend! I can be reached at 435 619 1171.

ichi-san

Earthbound Misfit
I want to thank everyone - Ron, Chuck, Matt, Shawn, Nathan - for making me feel welcome and taking good care of me on the trails. I had a great time and Moab was everything (and more) that I expected. Mashed Potato was my favorite and a good match for my abilities - well mostly except for the gravy bowl.

attachment.php

I'm glad I did Pritchett Canyon too even if it proved to be just a little much for my nerves and Jeep - now I have the 'opprotunity' to upgrade and start planning my next trip!

Thanks - Richard

Attachments

• gravy bowl.jpg
    gravy bowl.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 34