Where is this? The game...

ret32

Here's a total shot in the dark, but the latitude is kind of right and the coloring is right (although the vegetation seems too sparse). Is this the road out of Arches NP on the way up to Dry Mesa? Just South of Wolfe Ranch?

If not, I'm guessing we may be stumped:confused:

Any hints?

Last edited:

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
NS Trail on the hill east of Salina.

Curt, you were closest... have at it.

Sorry i let this die....

pano-1.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Cedar pocket...or at least a I think that is what it's called. Between St. George and Mesquite in the virgin river canyon.

I camped there once on my way to the Whitney Pockets and was just running super late.

plaidfro

Cedar pocket...or at least a I think that is what it's called. Between St. George and Mesquite in the virgin river canyon.

I camped there once on my way to the Whitney Pockets and was just running super late.

Hardest crash on a dirt bike I ever took was in that area :sick: Riding 16 miles back to the truck with a concussion and bent up handle bars was a monster challenge.

plaidfro

Looks like somewhere outside of Price.

The Rock formation says more in the central-north of Utah but the mesa-like features in the background says go further south.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Gonna throw out a wild guess, but those kinda look like the pyramid peaks, so I'm gonna guess your on skyline drive just before you drop down by I-70.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
no. further south still.

I kind of thought it would be fairly easy. I can through a couple other angles up tonight if nobody has guessed it.