Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I'm a Cody groupie

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I'm just on 31's and am not afraid to post on here when I feel it is beneficial. 80% of you have bigger rigs, but we all love the same thing and just having a hobby that gets us out of the city and into nature. I bought my ZJ in 99 and lifted it 6 months later with TJ parts, before many manufacturers even made a lift for it. Some of you probably didn't even know what a Jeep was yet!! Fairly soon I plan to take some lessons in welding and add a welder to my garage, then I can chime in a bit more on here as time permits.

ElJefe

uh. . .
I post when I have questions or when I think I could help. I'd be on more but I do not have the internet at home, plus I'm a computer idiot, dont know much about them.

Alot of peeps here have bigger rigs then mine and some dont. and thats what I love about this sport. Its for everybody in every range of build up.

bobmed

- - - -
I've been leaving the Compass on the coffee table and Kristina has started looking at it. She's had a jeep for about 12 years now but hasn't driven it off road more than a couple of times.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
I'm shy
I don't have anything to add
I don't want to open my mouth and prove that I am a fool

I'm just not much on useless chit chat, not much on socializing and also not much on posting into a thread unless I really know, that I REALLY know what I'm talking about. I try not to open my pie hole unless I have something worth opening it for. So I don't open it very often...

Honestly, I think you should consider it a blessing that most folks aren't just mindlessly running their yaps on every thread. The fact that so many of us don't post much, is a GOOD thing.

- DAA

what he said.

notajeep

Just me
Maybe I am the exception here, but when I joined, I didn't know anyone on here, I was refered by someone who just lurks. (Thanks Ijeeporange) But I started posted up, I didn't have a hard core rig yet, Just your basic toyota. But I spoke up about things that I know about, and sometimes about things I didn't know anything about. I didn't know enough to take Jamesk's abuse, so I didn't.
Then because of RME I joined U4, and started wheeling outside of cache valley, I started meeting folks like Meat, Goat, Mark Bryson, wjzuk, and many others from here.

And so now, I am the King of RME and you are all my Bitches. :cody:

:rofl:

I love this place! :greg:

Meat_

Banned
Hold up there Dan, don't make us put you back in your place -_-

You may no longer be 60HP Dan but you still only have a V6

STAG

On my grind
Lots of times I will read a thread, then click on "Reply to Post", and I will start typing something, then I will decide "you know what, noone is going to care what I just said" so i dont post it lol.. so I chose "other" because sometimes my posts are useless to anyone... like this one...:rofl: