Winter Wheelin Part 2

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
muleskinner said:
Hey Blacksheep where ya been? I haven’t seen you on here for a while. It wasn’t 5 mile, It's a secret location. (I’d tell ya, but I'd have to kill ya ;) ) holler if you want to go wheeling sometime.

yeah, funny how getting involved with a cool chick makes you a little crazy. Between work, travel, and the cool babe, I've been pretty much a lurker for a few months. I'm dropping my rig at RockLogic tomorrow to get it back into wheeling condition. That desert mountain trip put a hurtin on my rig. The track bar mount (at the frame) got cracked at the weld, and I didn't catch it until I was installing the longarm kit. Took it out wheeling for a club ride in September, but the crack got a little wider, so It has to be fixed.

I'll be out at the U4WDA event, and I"m planning a couple of trips to Moab in March and April, so hopefully, I'll be able to get out more.

I'll definately let you know when I'm ready to wheel. I've only tried out the longarm kit once, so I don't even really know how well it works!!

Great photos of the snow run though!

muleskinner

Shawn said:
Remember to share..... :)

I did... ;)

And what condition is your trail in now..... ;)

No rock stacking, tree moving etc. on this trail. keepin it real.

Pretty good trail- 1 broken D44 Frt axle, 1 Broken driveline, 1 gashed sidewall on a Swamper, lots O' sheetmetal damaged.

Invite only for now :D (We'll invite a few peeps next time we head out :cool: )

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
muleskinner said:
And what condition is your trail in now..... ;)

No rock stacking, tree moving etc. on this trail. keepin it real.

Pretty good trail- 1 broken D44 Frt axle, 1 Broken driveline, 1 gashed sidewall on a Swamper, lots O' sheetmetal damaged.

Invite only for now :D (We'll invite a few peeps next time we head out :cool: )
As the Great rock unstacker, I insist that I be considered for initiation... :hickey:

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
Don't feel bad, they would not even let me take my truck out. Then they blindfolded me and had to give a drug test prior to leaving .
I am kind of bruised today, I feel like I have been in a car accident.