Winter Wheelin Part 2

muleskinner

B-RAD said:
so did you want him to land on you what about when he stuck his tongue inyour ear

I was thinkin the same thing that Coreshot's rig was, when you dry-humped it.
f9fa4ca1.jpg

:rofl:

B-RAD

Brent Mac is all bummed he couldn't make it. he wants to go out. some how we need to draw his silly a$$ on to this board :ugh: maybe this will bring him

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
B-RAD said:
wahoo gotit risized and posted that should draw him out. Mac aleast post some thing so we know you are lurkin -_-

Mac really should sign up... then he can gang up on people with us.

B-rad, sorry I missed out Sat. You guys had some serious fun, I would say that after all of this wedding stuff I will have more time but I am starting to learn that all the things you have said over the years are true... :rofl:

By the way what the HE// is a bed skirt?? I am learning fast that a signifcant other can spend significant amount of money on things that aren't related to what I have out in the shop. :D :-\

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Jinx said:
By the way what the HE// is a bed skirt?? I am learning fast that a signifcant other can spend significant amount of money on things that aren't related to what I have out in the shop. :D :-\
You are fully screwwed dude... :ugh:

B-RAD

Jinx said:
I am learning fast that a signifcant other can spend significant amount of money on things that aren't related to what I have out in the shop. :D :-\
O h sh!t man wait til you hear "well you spent that much on your jeep so I can buy that new front room set." :D
well It was fun. you missed out. And in all seriousness congrats man.

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
B-RAD said:
O h sh!t man wait til you hear "well you spent that much on your jeep so I can buy that new front room set." :D

I Like it, So how is the set for the front room is it red .... :rofl:

B-RAD

BOB-CAT said:
I Like it, So how is the set for the front room is it red .... :rofl:
Oh man you should see it. Its this saucey little number, lether and feels so lovily on my little tush. ;)
she wouldn't let me have RED

Last edited:

toybox

looks like great fun. Jealous is the only word that comes to mind. great pics. by the way I am out, You guys happy. When are we going again.

Last edited:

muleskinner

toybox said:
looks like great fun. Jealous is the only word that comes to mind. great pics. by the way I am out, You guys happy. When are we going again.

Bout time you came out.... you missed out Sat. Oh well next time :cool:

marvin

ZINGER
muleskinner said:
Hey Blacksheep where ya been? I haven’t seen you on here for a while. It wasn’t 5 mile, It's a secret location. (I’d tell ya, but I'd have to kill ya ;) ) holler if you want to go wheeling sometime.
invites all around?????!!!!!!!! :)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
B-RAD said:

I have to edit this a little bit because the soon to be mrs. Jinx is watching what I write. :D :D :hickey:

But to put something out in HER favor, I casually mentioned putting the cj5 up for sale and just keeping the Scrambler, just to test the water, and her quick response was, "but what are you going to drive?" :rofl: :rofl:

So I guess she's into the whole wheelin' thing and hanging out with nuts like you folks. :p

I guess thats why I am "finally" getting married. Someone who isn't afraid to spend "quality time" in the shop. :suka:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
f9fc461a.jpg

f9fc4615.jpg

Looks a little tight.....

f9fc460d.jpg

Are you planning for takeoff?

f9fc4604.jpg

Looks kinda difficult for recovery.....

I don't like trails like that in this kind of cold.... To hard to fix stuff ..... brrrrrrr

B-RAD

Skyetone said:
I don't like trails like that in this kind of cold.... To hard to fix stuff ..... brrrrrrr
you pu$$. If you do a little maintainenceand take care of your rig its fun the little trouble we had wasn't bad