Winter Wonderland Whuppin', Jan 26

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
2!!!

Count me in if I don't have to work :ugh:

Any one else dragging a trailer queen? I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to park the tow rig....

Last edited:

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Any one else dragging a trailer queen? I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to park the tow rig....

About a mile and a half off the freeway is the "parking lot". It was pretty slippery when I parked there. A mile before that is a church with a big parking lot if you don't mind doing the pavement thing a little further.

Doesn't look like I'll have my junk together by Sat. I'll have to catch you guys next time. :(

193kyle

We will be there with 2 rigs so that makes 4, we'll be in this you can't miss it:D

DSCN1004.jpg

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
You know I am there! I might just hang at the University of Utah extension or meet you at the parking lot. Seems pointless for me to drive to Ogden only to drive back.

Speedo doesn't work but I don't care.... everything esle is just fine! HAHAHA. well... except the OBA but that will be fixed tonight!! I need the ARB :)

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I'll be there in a metallic-blue TJ with a white hard top. I'm bringing my 4 year old son dad.

I'm anticipating 48" of snow, and I'm running 34" tires. I'll bring a shovel.:sick:

Jared

Last edited:

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
We will be there with 2 rigs so that makes 4, we'll be in this you can't miss it:D

DSCN1004.jpg

Kyle, you might be my neighbor. Do you live around 100 south on Harrison? I see a bobbed, green 'yota just like the one in your avatar over there all the time.

Jared

193kyle

Kyle, you might be my neighbor. Do you live around 100 south on Harrison? I see a bobbed, green 'yota just like the one in your avatar over there all the time.

Jared

No thats not me, I'm in s. ogden, but that is my buddies old truck, it used to be alot nicer until the new owners trashed it.:(

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
I showed up about 12:15 and just in time to see everyone heading back to the highway. Bummer about the cops. I'll let someone in the know fill the rest of us in. :guilty:

193Kyle, thanks for trying to point me in the right direction for Providence Canyon, but I decided to pass on that. Nice meeting ya!

So, anyone care to do a make-up run tomorrow?? :D (Sunday 1/27)