Your Pic of The Day

STAG

On my grind
Neil’s.

He’s saying that maybe the bar got caught in the grill somehow, and the truck rides along a conveyor belt instead of the roller wheel things, so the truck just kept going forward instead of the rollers going under the tire like most car washes would
A conveyor belt seems like a terrible idea, I want to know how bad it would be if a truck with a full-time locker went through 😂

Looks like an aftermarket grille? I know a lot of car washes say they aren’t liable for any damages from aftermarket parts, hopefully they don’t try to stiff him!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
A conveyor belt seems like a terrible idea, I want to know how bad it would be if a truck with a full-time locker went through 😂

Looks like an aftermarket grille? I know a lot of car washes say they aren’t liable for any damages from aftermarket parts, hopefully they don’t try to stiff him!

Stock grill. Lifted is the only change to the truck.

I think it's conveyor on both sides.

STAG

On my grind
Stock grill. Lifted is the only change to the truck.

I think it's conveyor on both sides.
I see the little sliver of blue now on the drivers side. I figured it was just one sided and the drivers side would free-roll due to the differential action but yeah 2 sides makes sense.

rholbrook

img_9852-jpeg.159690
IMG_9848.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9852.jpeg
    IMG_9852.jpeg
    497.4 KB · Views: 149

rholbrook

Did some hiking today in the Isle of Sky area this is the Old Man Stool While we were on top two British Fighter jets buzzed us I will I had my phone out because they literally went right over us I bet 500’ above us Headed to Ireland tomorrow night but will spend the day in GlasgowIMG_9904.jpegIMG_9901.jpeg