Your Pic of The Day

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Went to Colorado for three day with my youngest son Harrison and some friendsView attachment 162845View attachment 162846View attachment 162847View attachment 162848
Day started in Moab and drove to Telluride where we had a dead battery on the Tenre 700. We found one that would work but ended up with a 2 late start which changed our route. As soon as we started up Imagine it down poured on us. We had rain off and on all day. Hit Ouray, Lake City then Gunnison. We had to reroute because of the UTV accident. All in all, a great day
Was out there in the Jeep a couple weeks ago. Where was the UTV rollover at? At least the cooler stayed in.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
FB_IMG_1692218991120.jpg

Spent some time with Field Craft Survival this last weekend. They offer mobility course aimed at skills relevant to off-road travel and/or living out of your vehicle be it a few days or extended travel. Such fun events, a ton to learn. They have a super neat provate property access in Spanish Fork Canyon with plenty of room to camp, shoot, and host classes, etc. I led the recovery class block. I love seeing folks spark when we get gear and winches out and start setting them up in different scenarios.

FB_IMG_1692218997729.jpg

I love going on trips with legit photographers. I often get home from a trip and look at phone, just to find I took 3-4 crappy pics. They just shared these ones.

FB_IMG_1692218995505.jpg

Houndoc