Your Pic of The Day

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
My cousin just inherited is moms 72 Challenger. Had the original title. Same with him just wanted to keep the title, DMV said they don’t really let you keep the title. Then the worker said I don’t remember seeing it, here’s an app for a duplicate title. Pretty cool
Definitely do the duplicate title route. That OG title is too cool to hand over to the state.

Houndoc

View attachment 163424

I recently got the title to a car I bought from my grandma after my grandpa passed away earlier this year. I’m not sure why but I think the title is way cooler than the car. 😎

It appears that my grandpa bought the car in 1954 and owned that thing almost 70 years which as @xj_nate pointed out is the exact opposite of my vehicle ownership style.
Both are probably awesome

1969honda

Supporting Member
It'll ride. I'm always amazed when they send a roll back to move one of our F550s with a 35-40' man bucket. Trucks are around 18-19k lbs.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
It'll ride. I'm always amazed when they send a roll back to move one of our F550s with a 35-40' man bucket. Trucks are around 18-19k lbs.
The driver was new, he had to call his boss for advice getting the tray up with the Ex on it and he said he drove real slow and puckered at every bump he hit, but he got it to my driveway in one piece.

Gonna crawl under tomorrow. Hoping it's just a fuel filter, that 45 gallon tank is full :eek: