Your Pic of The Day

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Under Settings>Messages>Notifications it should look like this:
View attachment 167002
If it doesn't, change it to this. If it still does what you describe, I dunno. Thirteen is an unlucky number.

Thanks again guys! My phone updated last night and started doing the exact same thing for phone calls! I was able to follow these simple steps for phone calls this time. Huge Lifesavers you are.

Last edited:

DAA

You know, the 48-1/2 year anniversary is playing in theatres. I won't drive more than 2 minutes to see a movie anymore, and it's not playing at the megaplex 2 minutes away. So unless they get their crap in the right pile I won't get to see it. But if it does show up, 2 minutes away, I'm going to fool my daughter into going to it.

- DAA

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I did that about 5 years ago when my kids were little. It was cool for a couple of movies and then lost it's luster. It never was very warm without a heater, which melted the snow on top.
Yeah we built a snow cave last year the hard way and it sucked. I put way too much effort into it for the return on investment (them using it). So at least this way if they don’t use it I’m not really out anything. The climbing dome was $50 and the neighbor paid for it since I picked it up. The tarp I had on the shelf so no loss there either.

ID Bronco

Yeah we built a snow cave last year the hard way and it sucked. I put way too much effort into it for the return on investment (them using it). So at least this way if they don’t use it I’m not really out anything. The climbing dome was $50 and the neighbor paid for it since I picked it up. The tarp I had on the shelf so no loss there either.
That's great, we did similar, free dome, an old tarp and some memories. Your kids are lucky.