Your Pic of The Day

Thursty

Took a chance to get away from the house today and went up to Nefertiti again. Last time I was up there the water was open. What a difference the drop of few degrees makes! Also took along my little Christmas gift to myself a 1/18 scale Traxxas Chevy Cheyenne. This little truck is more fun than it should be. 😂
IMG_2593.jpegIMG_2577.jpegIMG_2585.jpegIMG_2587.jpeg

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Took a chance to get away from the house today and went up to Nefertiti again. Last time I was up there the water was open. What a difference the drop of few degrees makes! Also took along my little Christmas gift to myself a 1/18 scale Traxxas Chevy Cheyenne. This little truck is more fun than it should be. 😂
View attachment 167916View attachment 167917View attachment 167919View attachment 167918
Nice, I love my trx4. Has turned into probably my favorite RC

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
My son’s TRX4 sport has been a solid little truck. We’ve put it through hell but he finally killed the motor driving it around in grass, full speed for a whole battery. But still, a $16 motor and 5 minutes to fix. That’s why R/C crawlers are awesome

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Today Mark's the one year Anniversary of his death. His family hung this at Top of the World in Hurricane a little bit ago. He really enjoyed Sandhollow area. Got to see it last time I was there. One of the only "Famous" people that I actually miss.
20231229_093144.jpg

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
So I have been working on getting this flat bed installed. While I had the bed off, I decided to upgrade my fuel capacity. 33 gallon mid 90s for bronco tank. This one tank hold more than both my tanks did. I'll still use the front tank also which should net me 45+ gallons of diesel fuel. I also changed the way the fill spout vents. It's small but hopefully it will work well enough.

20240104_102517.jpg20240104_140135.jpg20240104_141544.jpg