Your Pic of The Day

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
When we testing them? 😬
Easy killer, it's still on jackstands :rolleyes:. Gotta get the springs/shocks/brake lines on the back, then all this stuff showed up the other day and I'm not sure what it all is but it's probably pretty cool...

1000001083.jpg

Gonna rain tomorrow though. Not sure when I'm going to be back at it. I'm starting to wonder how well the wife's new Highlander does on the dirt... :ugh:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Easy killer, it's still on jackstands :rolleyes:. Gotta get the springs/shocks/brake lines on the back, then all this stuff showed up the other day and I'm not sure what it all is but it's probably pretty cool...

View attachment 172091

Gonna rain tomorrow though. Not sure when I'm going to be back at it. I'm starting to wonder how well the wife's new Highlander does on the dirt... :ugh:
You’ll only half pogo stick now. You’re good

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
People in the Colorado mountain towns get nervous when an old bulldozer starts up, for some reason. This old thing has been sitting for YEARS, it's about as old as I am and may be going to work soon... just grading roads. 😉

Fired it up, operated it for a bit, greased and lubed the tracks and gave it my personal guarantee, 30 seconds or 30 feet... whichever comes first!

Screenshot_20240425_122825_Gallery.jpg

02SE

People in the Colorado mountain towns get nervous when an old bulldozer gets fired up for some reason. This old thing has been sitting for YEARS, it's about as old as I am and may be going to work soon... just grading roads. 😉

Fired it up, operated it for a bit, greased and lubed the tracks and gave it my personal guarantee, 30 seconds or 30 feet... whichever comes first!

View attachment 172129

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
People in the Colorado mountain towns get nervous when an old bulldozer gets fired up for some reason. This old thing has been sitting for YEARS, it's about as old as I am and may be going to work soon... just grading roads. 😉

View attachment 172129
Push over a building, just for funsies.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

View attachment 172129
Every time I see pictures of Greg "working" I think of this:

The_Lobbster

If anybody is wondering if you should hold a piece of tube in hand while you try to cut a bolt head off with a portaband, the answer is no.

Unless you want to go the ER to get it stitched and schedule your tendon repair surgery.

Edit: ER doc says I have enough movement I’ll probably not need surgery yet!!

IMG_3121.jpeg

Last edited: