Your Pic of The Day

Tonkaman

Cruised up to Heber last night. We always stop to check out the train yard while we’re up there. I have many fond memories of crawling all over the equipment as a kid when they operated out of the old yard across the way.
View attachment 172834View attachment 172835
I grew up in Charleston where the train crosses the river. We used to hide in the bushes till the conductor passed, then run and jump on the caboose. I did it dozens of times and even took a few scary rides all the way down provo canyon before finally getting caught.

Coco

Went down to the SXS rally at Sand Hollow over the weekend. We did a day of riding on Thursday, then the morning on Friday. AJ loved the water as usual, did some camping with our friends, then we loaded up and headed for Loa for a 2 day trials meet. Getting used to the new bike, but loving it! Placed 4th the first day, and managed to get 3rd the second day. I'll keep working and getting better, and hopefully drop some weight and start working on moving up in classes.

IMG_7995.JPGIMG_7993.JPGIMG_7994.JPG

Coco

I remember it from when I was around 8 years old, my dad did trials way back in the day with his brothers (one pictured above), but that was a long time ago. Back then he had got us a retro Yamaha trial 80 to play on, and we did the beginners courses in the morning. It was fun, but definitely enjoying getting back to it on bigger and newer bikes. Just gotta keep practicing and moving up.