Your Pic of The Day

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
A purchase was made yesterday. 😁
Right now it’s safely tucked away at my in-law’s house were my BIL will give it a new set of tires. When it’s home with me I’ll post more detailed pics and info. This thing is a time capsule!View attachment 173632

One of the more reliable power trains ever invented (unless you're beating on the 10 bolts but there are bolt in upgrades for that). That things almost too nice to use? Show vehicle level from what it looks like?

Last edited:

Thursty

One of the more reliable power trains ever invented (unless you're beating on the 10 bolts but there are bolt in upgrades for that). That things almost too nice to use? Show vehicle level from what it looks like?

That's a museum piece, I'm excited for you!
I was in the market for a rig that I could use for a Swell explorer, taking burden off my F150 and still be used as a daily driver/road tripper. This Jimmy is much nicer than what I was looking for, for sure, but I couldn’t pass up the price for its condition plus, I’ve always wanted one. When I have it at my home I’ll start a thread for “Jimmy Buffett” and go more into its condition and potential plans for it. The tires that are on it are from 1994 so some new 31s are getting put on. I’m going to put some dirt and street miles on it in this current form to get an idea if I want to make any changes. It would be nothing that I see as drastic. A potential build might include a 4” lift and 33s with a gear change and rear locker. I definitely want to keep it as clean and original as possible while still using it.