Your Pic of The Day

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yep, she burned to the ground today. Overheated going over Parley's and after sitting a while I tried to restart it and heard a loud pop and what I thought was steam coming out of the hood. It was steam but soon there were flames showing. I escaped unharmed. How depressing....

View attachment 173661

That sucks, glad nobody got hurt! Vehicles are replaceable... hopefully insurance takes care of you.

Think it was a transmission cooler line? A friend's JKU burned down when it happened to them.

Yep, she burned to the ground today. Overheated going over Parley's and after sitting a while I tried to restart it and heard a loud pop and what I thought was steam coming out of the hood. It was steam but soon there were flames showing. I escaped unharmed. How depressing....

View attachment 173661
I saw the post and then I saw the license plate, bummer dude, that sucks.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time

View attachment 173661

My daughter asked if all of the ducks escaped safely?

Houndoc

View attachment 173661
Saw the Jeep fire on a news post, wondered if it was anyone here's.
Sorry about the loss.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
View attachment 173681I spent thirty damned minutes looking for my angle finder, and another fifteen driving down to Lowes to get a new one. This was the first thing I saw when I got out of the car.
We’re the same person

Edit: when I lose something I just text Ryan and ask him if I left it in his truck. I always find it after that 🤣